Europe Spring Forum
July 3 - 5 or July 5- 7, 2012
Visit Oslo's slogan is 'the blue, the green and the capital in between' and it is easy to see why. Between the Oslofjord and the green hills of Oslomarka lies the Norwegian capital.
Oslo is characterised by a mix of old and new architecture, parks, hills, museums, monuments, lakes, forests and the fjord. The combination of city life and easy access to outdoor activities coupled with its compact centre makes Oslo a great destination for MICE groups.
The meetings of this year’s European Spring Forum will take place at Oslo Kongressenterlocated in the heart of the city, whilst our Hosted Buyers will enjoy accommodation at one of Oslo’s four best hotels:Hotel Bristol, Grand Hotel Oslo, Hotel Continental, Clarion Hotel Folketeateret.
Hosted Buyer Programme
Register for this event
- Wide range of MICE suppliers
- 25 guaranteed one-to-one pre-scheduled meetings with suppliers of your choice
- Two nights' complimentary accommodation at a luxury hotel
- Flights and transfers included
- Networking sessions with industry peers and decision-makers
- Hosted gala dinner, cocktail receptions and gourmet lunches
- Discover the local area and its best MICE venues
- Show guide with detailed profiles of both suppliers and buyers
- Fabulous prizes to be won
- Intensive business and networking event in a fun and relaxed atmosphere